SPOT Gen3 is an enhanced tracking service, ideal when your travels go beyond cell phone services range. This lightweight, pocket-size device uses satellite technology to let your contacts know you are safe or sends emergency responders to you GPS location all at a push of a button.
- Sends pre-sets contacts or local rescue team messages or help alerts.
- Includes 3 motion-activated tracking levels - Basic, Unlimited or Extreme.
- Motion-activated tracking sensors vibration and send tracking updates when moving. When movement stops so does the tracking updates, saving battery life and preventing duplicate tracks.
- Continuous Tracking (only available for ultimate/extreme tracking levels) sends track messages until your SPOT Gen3 device is turned off. No need to reset after 24 hours.
- SPOT Gen3 features a new Unlimited tracking, allowing you to pre-set you SPOT Gen3 to send your tracks/route and the speed of your adventures in 2.5, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute intervals - this will send tracks at your chosen rate for as long as is moving and turned on.
- Approx. twice the battery life as SPOT devices and has multiple powering options including USB input.
- Supplied with a quick Reference Guide, USB cable, carabiner and carry strap.
- S.O.S: Sends your GPS coordinates and information to local emergency response teams via GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Centre. For EMERGANCIES ONLY.
- Check-In: Sends a pre-programmed text message with your GPS coordinates or an email with a link to your location on Google Map to 10 pre-determined contacts - no need for cell phone service.
- Help/SPOT Assist: Alerts personal contacts that you need help - ideal for non-life-threatening situations. Additional SPOT Assist services available.
- Custom Message: Send a pre-set custom message to contacts with your GPS location.
- Tracking: Allows your contacts to follow your progress on-line and in near real time via Google Maps.
- Product Dimensions: 65mm (2.6") W x 87mm (3.4") H x 25mm (1") Thick
- Weight: 114g (4.0oz)
- Operating Temperature: -30 C to 60 C (-22 F to 140 F)
- Operating Altitude: -100 m to +6,500 m (-328 ft to +21,320 ft)
- Humidity Rating: MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
- Vibration Rating: Per SAE J1455
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7 (1m for up to 30 minutes)