Spot X - Bluetooth
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging when you’re off the grid or beyond reliable cellular coverage. Connect SPOT X to your smart phone via Bluetooth wireless technology through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation. If preferred or when necessary, SPOT X can be used as a standalone communication device. SPOT X has its own dedicated Canadian mobile number, so others can message you directly at any time.
- Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue services, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
- Easily connect the SPOT X device to the SPOT X app via Bluetooth and have satellite connectivity at your fingertips.
- Choose 2 1/2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and track your adventure with SPOT’s easy-to-use cloud-based mapping.
- Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK.
- Navigate using the built-in compass and programmable waypoints.