Terms and Conditions
Mountain Mail Order is free to use for anyone, however by using this web site you automatically agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
Should you not agree to these conditions please do not use this web site.
1) Mountain Mail Order will at no time be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, Mountain Mail Order makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that the content available from this web site are free from errors or omissions.
2) Due to the nature of climbing and mountaineering, Mountain Mail Order cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this web site.
Intellectual Property Rights
1) The images used to represent various products are specifically selected to provide a visual representation of the actual item. These images are for illustrative purposes only and cannot be used as an actual indication of item, feature, size, colour or any other specification.
2) Where ever used, the logos of the respective companies are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
5) The ID Key is used in conjunction with information saved to our database.
6) You may remove any and all cookies without affecting the running of this web site. However you may be required to reactivate cookies in order to complete your order.
7) No information provided to us in the checkout process will be publicly accessed in any way.
8) Mountain Mail Order does not sell, share or distribute any personal information collected.
9) You are not required to give use your personal information to use our site, however you will be required to give us your personal information should you wish to place an order.
10) Mountain Mail Order uses the information stored purely for administrative and ordering purposes.
11) Information collected when making a credit card purchase may be used to investigate the legitimacy of the transaction.
Value Added Tax
1) 15% VAT has already been added to every price seen on this web site.
2) An original TAX Invoice will be supplied with each order.
3) Our VAT number is 4520203219
4) We do not export, therefore international orders will not be possible and as such will have no bearing on VAT.
1) Mountain Mail Order can only extend the warranty provided by the manufacturer of the item.
2) If an item stops working from normal use contact us to arrange the return of the item.
1) You have 7 days after the purchase date of your items in order to return your item for a replacement.
2) You will NOT be refunded.
3) Please ensure you have the original TAX Invoice and the original packaging, and documents.
4) It is your responsibility to deliver and / or cover the cost of return of the items.
1) Prices displayed on our site are subject to change without notice.
2) Prices that are quoted using our quotation system are subject to change without notice.
1) If an item ordered is out of stock in our shop and with the suppliers you will be notified and the order can be adjusted accordingly.
2) We cannot guarantee the availability of all products.
Please contact us and verify availability before making payment!!
(firstname.lastname@example.org, 021-447 1319)
Thank you for your support,
The MMO Team