Vango Halo Pro 300
Designed to be simple to use by all, the Halo offers a rock-solid semi geodesic structure with three identical length poles.
The Halo is known for its large living and porch space as well as the two large doors which create additional flexibility.
We have introduced Yunan Eco Alloy poles and a new Ripstop flysheet offering great strength and durability.
This trekking tent is perfect for group camping on a campsite and longer wild camping expeditions.
- Flysheet: 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm – Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles – Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Semi-geodesic – Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Flysheet and inner pitch together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Identical poles – For ease of pitching
- Porch groundsheet – Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet – Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Twin flysheet doors – Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors – Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent – Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organizing essential items
- Fast pack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points – On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines – Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard.
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Pitching Time: 12 mins
- Packsize: 50.0 x 21.0cm
- Trail Weight: 3.81kg
- Capacity: 3 Person Tent
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The unique way the inner living shell clips into the outer shell, with the outer shell being the structural part one sets up, makes this tent one of the quickest and easiest three person tent to set up. Completely able to be set up by a single person, it is super easy with two. When raining the easy of set up and with the outer shell ( highly waterproof) makes a huge difference. But my personal favorite part of the tent is the fact that the tent bag comes bigger than the tent, pack up itself, thus making packing up easier too. NOthing worse than trying to squeeze a tent back into a bag that seems it can only fit if packed my the machine that put it in the bag at the factory to begin with.