Vango Storm Shelter 400
This is an essential piece of equipment for anyone spending time on the hills.
Enjoy lunch in a warm dry area on a rainy day to invigorate you for the afternoon.
In more extreme situations be reassured that the bright colour and reflective tape on the top of the shelter could save your life.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof seats – Protects clothing from wet ground
- Integrated stuffsack – Neatly store and carry shelter. Integrated stuffsack cannot be lost in adverse conditions.
- Drawcord at base – Keeps draughts out and warmth in
- Reflective points – Aids visibility in poor weather and low light conditions
- Flysheet vents with mesh – Increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard.
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent
- Pitching time: 1 minute
- Pack Size: 22.0 x ø15.0cm