Ultra lightweight "inner first" tent design for mountaineers and trekkers.
Our classic for mountaineering and trekking: very lightweight yet spacious 3-season tent with an "inner first" construction; features great wind stability and a fast and easy pitch. Enough space for 2 people, two extra pins integrated into the foot area of the tent provide more room and comfort. The adjustable vent system ensures an excellent microclimate. The flysheet features resource-efficient, eco-friendly manufacturing in accordance with the strict bluesign® standard.
- 1 vestibule
- 1 entrance
- adjustable ground ventilation at sides
- increased headroom thanks to revised pole construction
- ultralight "inner first" construction
- laminated floor resistant against formic acid
- Hiking Ambitious
- Flysheet: 100% Polyamide; 40 D Ripstop both sides Silicone coated 3.000 mm;
- Inner tent: 100% Polyamide; 40 D Ripstop;
- Floor: 100% Polyamide; 40 D Ripstop Thermoplastic Polyurethane laminated 10.000 mm.
- Number of people: 2 persons
- Pack Size: 56 x 15 cm
- Tent footprint: 4,1 m²
- Inner tent footprint: 2,6 m²
- Linkage: NSL 9,6 mm
- Total Weight: 1860,00 g