Warmth whenever and wherever you need it! This very lightweight, breathable and easy-care 1-season synthetic fill mummy sleeping bag is also environmentally sustainable, made with bluesign® certified materials. The Sensofiber micro-fiber fill reflects body heat yet efficiently transfers moisture away from the body and so maintains a wonderfully comfortable sleeping climate. As all synthetic fibers, Sensofiber warms even when damp, is quick drying, easy to maintain and long-lasting. The Sioux 100 is a lightweight outdoor sleeping bag with a small pack size for trekking and cabin tours in warmer regions.
Very lightweight synthetic fill sleeping bag
- inner pocket for essentials
- for trekking tours in mild climates
- body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- contoured hood
- exceptionally soft and skin-friendly fabric with bluesign® standard
- 1 Season (for summer)
- Weight: 630 g
- Fill Weight: 150,00 g
- Length: 210,00 cm
- Shoulder Width: 75,00 cm
- Foot Width: 50,00 cm
- Temperature Comfort: 11 °C
- Temperature Limit: 7 °C
- Temperature Extreme: -5 °C
- Pack Size: 19 x 15 cm
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester; 50D 300T Ripstop;
- Lining: 100% Polyester; 50D 300T; Filling: 100% Polyester; 7D Sensofiber.
- Hiking Ambitious
With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life. Find out more about Green Shape.