Wild Country by Terra Nova - Trisar 2
The Trisar 2 is a lightweight and spacious, 2 person tent that’s designed for year-round backpacking trips. It is also well suited for group, Duke of Edinburgh or Scout use in more exposed conditions.
- The semi-geodesic design creates a solid, sturdy structure.
- Inner pitch first provides extra stability and great protection from most weather conditions.
- A freestanding tent that makes pitching more convenient.
- Adjustable front and back vents to create airflow.
- Versatile flysheet door opens from the top, bottom or side to cater for changes in wind direction.
- Includes Wild Country Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high-performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics.
- Fully waterproof with a taped fly and groundsheet and zip covers.
- Can be pitched without the flysheet in good weather.
- Sleeps: 2
- Packed weight: 2.7Kg (5lb 15oz)
- Packed size; 42 x 15cm
- Season: 3/4 season
- Flysheet: 68d 210T R/S PU 4000mm FR WR C6
- Inner: 68d 210T R/S BR / FR
- Groundsheet: 68d 190t PU 5000mm FR WR C6
- Poles: 8.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 18 x Alloy 'V' Angle
- Guylines: 9 x Yellow Reflective