Wild Country Syncro Harness
The two beefy slide block buckles on the 25 mm webbing waist belt and on the 20mm webbing leg loops can be fully opened to make the harness easier to put on when wearing skis or crampons. For each of the four buckles you get elastic strap retainers to prevent loose ends.
The Syncro features a total of six gear loops with two rigid front loops and four softer loops at the back for multiple racking options and uncluttered organization. The gear loops are also specifically designed for easy gear retrieval and its twin buckles at the waist allow you to keep everything centered, no matter how many layers you’re wearing. And there are two slots for carrying tool or ice screw holders and a decent-sized rear haul loop too.
- Maximum comfort when hanging: well-cushioned, broad waist belt distributes load over entire surface area
- Engineered for balanced weight distribution and maximum stability, no matter how big your rack
- Ergonomically-shaped, adjustable leg loops and waist belt remain comfortable while moving
- Dual slide block, aluminum waist buckles allow tie-in point to be centered and equalize gear loops
- Dual slide block, aluminum leg buckles for full adjustment, including over winter layers
- Ventilated Air Mesh zone for increased breathability at the lumbar region
- Integrated wear indicator at lower tie-in point
- Six gear loops: two rigid front gear loops, four flexible rear gear loops for organized racking, optimum separation and to prevent bunching
- Two attachment points for ice screw/tool holders
- Rear haul/ gear loop
- Unisex design