Black Diamond Creek 35L
The Creek 35 was inspired by Black Diamond’s haul bags, giving this crag bag impressive top-loading capabilities. This bag is ideal for those gear-intensive sport missions to Boven or the Mine. The Creek 35 has a built-in rain hood that can fold over as a helmet holder and a storable rope strap to secure your rope, allowing you to fill the bag with all your other gear and crag essentials when extra space is needed. The Creek 35 has a rigid haul bag-style bottom which allows the bag to stand upright and makes it easier to pack. The Creek series is unparalleled in durability and consists of 1200d ultra-durable and waterproof polyester with TPU coating, keeping your gear sheltered from the elements.
• Full length side zip for easy access to your gear and a top-loading design with a draw cord skirt closure
• The Creek has a compartment on the front of the bag with internal zippered divider compartments to keep your gear neat and accessible
• The Creek features a thermoformed back panel to protect your back and for added comfort and structure on the long hauls
• Padded shoulder straps and a removable dual-density hip belt for added comfort and support.
• The Creek 35 comes in two sizes: S/M and M/L S/M has 33 litres of packing space and the M/L has 35 litres of packing space
• Weighs 1660g
• Consists of extremely resilient 1200d polyester with TPU coating
|Standard Colour: Black