As an evolution of the Rhino, Ceros minimises the risk of cross-loading.
Easy to operate with one hand, and able to locate on the belay loop in a single movement, the Ceros is intuitive to use and simple to rack. Correct orientation is achieved with an internal wiregate that keeps the Ceros captive on a belay loop, and a horn which prevents assisted braking devices moving onto the carabiner’s spine. Full section top bar gives smooth rope control and resists wear.
- Belay carabiner for consistent rope control and compatibility with rope control devices
- Downward opening internal wiregate enables secure attachment to belay loop and optimum orientation when belaying
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging
- I-Beam construction for optimum strength to weight ratio
- Full section top bar for consistent rope handling and increased longevity
- The ‘horn’ on top of the Ceros' spine helps prevent cross-loading the carabiner.
- Captive bar version allows installation in tamper proof systems
- Internal wire gate and/or captive bar aids in correct orientation on the end of lanyards or when installed on harness textile bridges.
- Captive bar version allows installation of an anchor ring in the basket.