La Sportiva Boulder X Men's
Suitable for technical approach routes and vie ferrate thanks to the extra-grip sole and the toe designed specifically for crag climbing.
The ultra-sticky Vibram sole with climbing zone makes this model the ideal choice for technical approach routes and via ferrate. The new and improved sole design provides even greater grip while climbing and the Impact Brake System offers enhanced braking power for descent routes. The soft 2mm EVA insert guarantees optimum anti-shock properties. The full rubber rand offers maximum protection against abrasion while climbing. The patented Asymmetric lacing system derives from the Mythos climbing shoe project.
• Patented lacing system inspired by the Mythos project.
• New Vibram® sole with Impact Brake System and climbing zone on the toe.
• Reinforced uppers with full rubber rand.
• Upper: Suede leather with a protective rubber rand
• Lining: Mesh
• Sole: Vibram with impact brake system
• Sizes: 36 to 47.5 (including half sizes)
• Weight: 1kg (pair, size 42)
|LS Colours: Yellow/Grey