La Sportiva TX4 Men's Approach Shoe
Leather shoe designed for technical approach routes and via ferrata, part of the Traverse X approach series: ideal for prolonged use by mountain guides and all those who work in the mountains. Every detail has been studied to guarantee grip, comfort and protection during approach routes and to encourage technical use right up to the base of the wall. TX4 is a sturdy “built to last” boot, thanks to the STB Control System™ that provides structure and torsion stability. The hard wearing leather uppers have an essential design and are high abrasion resistance thanks to the PU TechLite all-around rand: The Vibram MegaGrip sole with climbing zone at the toe and Impact Brake System at the rear are designed for climbing routes and return trails on technical terrain. The lacing system derives from the Mythos climbing shoe and regulates tension and internal volume in one easy move. Traverse X the ultimate expression of moving in the mountains in comfort, speed and safety.
• Uber-sticky Vibram® Mega-Grip™ traverse outsole with enhanced stability area and Trail Bite Heel Braking Platform
• Durable leather upper for comfort and abrasion resistance in rugged terrain
• Wide forefoot fit for all day comfort and stability
• STB Control System™ delivers torsional rigidity and support without encumbering underfoot cushion
• Upper: Suede leather and protective 1,5 mm PU TechLite rand and rubber toe for extra protection.
• Lining: Mesh.
• Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA.
• Footbed: Ortholite Approach 4 mm.
• Sole: Mega-Grip Vibram sole with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the toe.
• Sizes: 37 - 47,5 (including half sizes).
• Patent: Mythos lacing system.
• Weight: 365g half pair, size 42.