Shipping and Returns
When placing an order through Mountain Mail Order, you can choose to either:
- Collect your package from our physical stores at CityROCK Johannesburg and CityROCK Cape Town for free
- Courier your order to your chosen address for a flat rate of R200
We also offer free delivery for all orders over R1000!
Note: We currently do not offer delivery outside South Africa.
What to Expect
We ship to all major centers in South Africa and deliver all of our orders through The Courier Guy at a flat rate of R200, although this amount can vary for large / bulk orders.
Smaller orders (under 2kg) can take up to 3 working days to be delivered to all main centers.
All bulkier/heavier orders (over 2kg) can take up to 5 working days for delivery. Delivery times for outlying areas may be longer then the above estimates.
There is the option to upgrade to a quicker shipping method, for which there is an extra charge – if you would like to upgrade, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll advise you on the cost.
Please note that hand-to-hand couriers only deliver during business hours.
Tracking Your Order
Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email with a tracking link through which you can follow your delivery’s progress.
Please note that the estimated delivery times of orders may change depending on stock availability from our suppliers. You will be e-mailed regarding availability on the day that you place your order.
Returns & Refunds
If you are unsatisfied with any of our products, you are welcome to return them within 7 days of purchase for a full refund, so long as:
- The items are undamaged and unused , with the original labels and stickers still attached.
- No parts or accessories are missing .
- You have a valid receipt for the purchase (there will be no refunds without proof of purchase).
A product may be returned for a refund after the 7-day mark if it is defective.
When returning your products, please:
- Package all items safely and securely for protection during transport.
- Include all labels, accessories, and parts that were sold with the product.
- Include a copy of the invoice/receipt .
Please note that a failure to follow any of these requirements could result in your return being declined.
Changed Your Mind?
If you've had a change of heart about a product, we’ll gladly issue you a voucher with store credit, so long as the product:
- Is undamaged and unused.
- Has not been personalised or made to your specifications.
- Has not been specially ordered for you.
Please note that you will need to return the unwanted item at your own cost. Once we have inspected the product and determined that it is unused and undamaged, we will credit you with a voucher which you may use online and in store at CityROCK.
Products can be exchanged for a different size or colour, provided that the replacement item is available . If the item is not available, we will credit you with a voucher or refund you the full purchase price for the full purchase price.
We are entitled to inspect the product on return, to make sure it is in suitably good condition. Please note that delivery for exchanges will be at your expense.
Products Damaged On Delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery/collection, please notify us within 7 days.
We will arrange for a replacement product to be sent and exchanged for the damaged product free of charge .
If we do not have a suitable replacement product, we can credit you in the form of a voucher or a monetary refund.
We do our best to ensure that our products are of the highest quality.
If a product is defective, we will send it off to the supplier for assessment. It is up to the supplier to determine whether a product is defective due to misuse or a manufacturing fault.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not qualify for an exchange/refund:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear .
- Damage arising from negligence, mishandling or incorrect usage of the product.
- Damage arising from improper storage .
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product .
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product.
If you have received a product that turns out to be defective or of otherwise poor quality, please notify us as soon as possible. Once the product has been inspected and authorised by the manufacturer, we will replace the product or credit you with the purchase price.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and enjoy shopping!